Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2110: Lammas

AskSatanOperator

I am curious about Lammas Day. I do not know much about it, other than it is a Satanic holiday on August 1st.
What is the significance of that day?
How should I celebrate?
Is there a specific color to wear, such as on summer solstice we wear white?

Azazel's Day: Three Days Of Honor
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
This as you can see has not been updated, but the August 1st is a very powerful holiday associated with the Divine Light and internal enlightenment.

Any workings done for this will have a great success on this day. This holiday is also associated with self knowledge and self understanding, as represented by Azazel and His "Know Thyself" adage.

SS Calendar, August 2023
Lammas Day, or Lughnasadh (pronounced LOO-neh-seh), named for the God Lugh, known to us as Azazel. Lammas Day marked the beginning of the harvest season, and the annular whest harvest, and included celebrations of athletic contests, feasting, trading, and thanking the Gods, especially Lugh/Azazel, for a bountiful harvest. This was also the date to start an early garden (veggies and herbs that grow in early spring). Ways to honor this hoiday are making loaves of bread, cakes, pies, and picking berries. Symbols are grains, gold, grapes, berries.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back