Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2105: Odysee.com video

AskSatanOperator

I'm rather new here and I found your videos on odysee.com specifically one about sacrifice, I don't deny the brutality of jews or Muslims but saying the pagans never did it is a tough cookie to swallow, what about the incas the maias The Scandinavian blót all the unearthed proof the viking raids, the celts were brutal not without reason but still brutality was the norm, in Egypt slavery was rampant, where was this time when the (gods were here and there was no bloodshed?) ritual sacrifice has been part of multiple vultures long before abrahamic faiths took over

HPHC, HPS Maxine and the JoS clergy, with memebers, and ex priests(ess) have been researching these religions for a very long time. You are free to do the exact same, but it will take years, or believe what they say. OFC we highly encourage everyone to do their own research.

AskSatanOperator said:
I'm rather new here and I found your videos on odysee.com specifically one about sacrifice, I don't deny the brutality of jews or Muslims but saying the pagans never did it is a tough cookie to swallow, what about the incas the maias The Scandinavian blót all the unearthed proof the viking raids, the celts were brutal not without reason but still brutality was the norm, in Egypt slavery was rampant, where was this time when the (gods were here and there was no bloodshed?) ritual sacrifice has been part of multiple vultures long before abrahamic faiths took over

The native americans were clearly following a corruption version of their original religion at the times you are referencing.
Here is a sermon referencing the Aztecs: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=4123&p=22146&hilit=aztecs#p22146

In regards to Egyptian sacrifice, here is an answer to your concern: https://www.satanslibrary.org/English/HP_Hooded_Cobra/Ancient_Egyptian_Human_Sacrifice_A_Jewish_Hoax_-_High_Priest_Hooded_Cobra_666.pdf

Your other points are about brutality, which is not the same as ritual sacrifice, which is using death energy to fuel energetic programs of suffering. Yes, people were brutal to each other, especially as these Gentiles were not perfect in regards to their spiritual state either.

Even if they did crimes to each other, these were done in ignorance and were never the norm, nor held as the "ideal" state of life, unlike the Torah and Bible which uphold these practices as literally "holy".

We exist on the path of advancement, whereas the enemy promotes degeneration. We don't pretend to be crime-free, but when it happens we push for justice and growth from them.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back