Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2096: Group prayer

AskSatanOperator

I’m under attack, I’ve been a dedicated satanist since 2012, and my mom died of a heart attack last year, and my sister died of a fetinal od last week, I need help and I’m humble enough to ask. There watching me, Can you please pray my brothers and sisters in satan.

AskSatanOperator said:
I’m under attack, I’ve been a dedicated satanist since 2012, and my mom died of a heart attack last year, and my sister died of a fetinal od last week, I need help and I’m humble enough to ask. There watching me, Can you please pray my brothers and sisters in satan.

This is very unfortunate, but is it not realistic for us to coordinate anything specific for one person, as we have no information on the situation. We already do group blessings when it is appropriate to do so. In these situations, you should be working closely with your GD, who is your personal protector and partner.

Furthermore, what happened to your mom and sister are not directly the result of you, as they have their own karma to deal with. You should focus on the actions that you can take:

Keep up a very strong AOP, such as x111 Algiz to deal with general misfortune. If you are being attacked, then use a warfare-specific AOP.

You should also take advantage of various opportunities to bless yourself, such as a Sun Square, which can and should definitely be started now to bless your life.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=455961 time=1690695339 user_id=21286]
Keep up a very strong AOP, such as x111 Algiz to deal with general misfortune. If you are being attacked, then use a warfare-specific AOP.

Greetings Blitzkreig.

I'm going to have a Jewish teacher from September. How could I make my AoP to give me a general protection against her too?

Would the Warfare specific AoP work like this? I mean if I slightly reword the affirmation, and on some point I think of her as an example of "enemy", it should work right? I would start tomorrow, but I don't know when I started my recent AoP, so I will continue with it also. Would be there any problem, that I do 2 AoP, in the same time, but slightly for a different purpose?

AFODO said:

An AOP, affirmed for general purposes, includes her as well. Doing an extra AOP would be overkill, as her soul is weak and I doubt she will give you any personal attention or anything.

You have to be careful because you don't want to ruin your grade by making her dislike you. Perhaps just extra cleaning, followed by a small binding or detachment (after the semester) would be fine.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=456299 time=1690834850 user_id=21286]
An AOP, affirmed for general purposes, includes her as well. Doing an extra AOP would be overkill, as her soul is weak and I doubt she will give you any personal attention or anything.

You have to be careful because you don't want to ruin your grade by making her dislike you. Perhaps just extra cleaning, followed by a small binding or detachment (after the semester) would be fine.

Okay, thanks. My current AoP is Algiz, Sowilo, Tyr, with an affirmation that specifies against negative energy/thoughtforms and entities, also for energy vampires both without and with physical being. I guess it's okay for now, it's just sad to miss out this good date. Maybe I should have done protection against negative beings, both with and without a physical body, I'm wondering if somebody have done similar AoP, I think it would be pretty relevant for ones that meets much people every day, and/or live in a dangerous place.

Anyways, I already do protection against "Entities" so couldn't be somebody with a physical body be considered as an "entity" or if I'm like 30 day in my AoP, but I would do it for 80 days, but from the next day when I say "entity' in my affirmation I focus on a Jewish face, or a robber, or IDK, just on a physical being generally? Do you think this is a good idea to make this slight change in the work? Because if it depends on me, I will think that it did not brake my working with a calm heart.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back