Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2082: Absolute Minimum

AskSatanOperator

I have very little time to free myself so what is the absolute minimum i can do with the little time that I do have?

and in what order to a take these steps?

I assume you've already read through the website. If not, start with that. Then, if you are referring to meditation and advancement, the absolute bare minimum for 0 privacy would be: void meditation, aura cleaning, and aura of protection, along with breathing exercises & chakra spinning. You can do most of these while you're up and about (doing household chores, showering, going for walks, etc.). If you have a few minutes of privacy, the first thing to add is yoga and trance work. You can do these in silence, but you obviously don't want to be disturbed, especially when you're in a trance state. Consult the 40-day meditation program PDF in the library for a solid basic framework.

Your absolute minimum is your own set needs which are different individually and you must discover by compounding your daily practice and study. As a beginner, meditation (trance, awareness) acknowledging the chakras (awareness - meditation, energy work), and cleaning are universally necessary for all.

All of the things that will help are of meditative quality so try to understand the nature of your focus and awareness, and how you use it.

Start mapping sensorially and in your mind the chakra system through meditation and the foundation meditation. From there on you add to your practice more and more from the Joy of Satan.

No one had exceptional results with the absolute minimum, they receive back what they put in. Meditation and awareness aren't bound by any material limit or circumstance, everyone can find 20 minutes to 2 hours during the day, time, to practice this, indiscriminately.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back