Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2076: what should I do ?

AskSatanOperator

I asked a family member to help me get a job, and he gave me the idea of working in another city in my state. I confess I'm scared to take it, I don't really know anyone there and I'll be alone, I don't have a social life in the city I'm living in so I wouldn't leave anything behind besides some friends I have. I would probably start studying at a new school and live alone. What do I do, have I asked for a sign for dad Satan as this is a bit complicated.

You have to push the limits of your comfort. Without that, you won't be able to develop properly. In a new place you may find new friends or have a boyfriend/girlfriend.

Don't be afraid. New things may seem scary, but you need to know that you can handle it. If this decision will make your life better then you already know yourself what to do.

What is important is securing yourself the time and money that you need to fuel your advancement and other life goals. Therefore, I would search for jobs on your own, rather that focus just on one. In regards to moving cities, you will most likely be ok. You can use magick to fuel confidence and gain friends, so this should not be too concerning, but a job influences your life to a larger degree and should take priority.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back