Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2068: Can one talk to father satan like this

AskSatanOperator

I have gone only through worst things in life with really no mistake of mine ..people say that accept and move on ..But to accept it means I am an unlucky person and I really do NOT wanna accept that I suffered through it ..Because I am NOT living a happy life and have been through worst things ,Can I pray to father satan to take my life and soul so that when I am born in the next birth,I can atleast live only happy starting life fresh and a anew (with none of these painful memories haunting me) and atleast have only good things in life

The things that "happen" to you happen because of who you are. Some people attract wealth and beautiful partners, others, pain and misery. This happens because of how the energies of your soul express themselves; this is something you can see in your natal chart. Satan gives us the power to change all of that ourselves. He will not change it for you.

You are here, now. Use the knowledge you have been given and change for the better.

Start advancing yourself, as you advance, all the shit karma that's been ruining your life will get cleaned out.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=455568 time=1690507334 user_id=21286]
We don't forget, we evolve. You cannot change the past, but you can repair your body, soul, and emotions over time. For emotions and psychological conditions, look to the water element. Wunjo is a great healer for all kinds of trauma. Berkano/Moon is best for emotions, feelings of love and caring, safety, comfort. Laguz is best for psychological conditions in a broader sense, such as with self-destructive behaviors or guilt.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back