Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2065: dont know how

AskSatanOperator

I am also happy a lot to dedicate myself to father God satan ..But after dedication ritual ,I wanna hear father satan words also talking to me ..I mean I wanna talk just like a child talks to his father ..I know that i have to do lot of meditations to become astrally strong to hear father satan ..But is there any other way to hear God Satan because I have some important questions that I know no humans can actually answer as those are really with unpleasent things of my life ..Also how do I pray to get a guardian demon

AskSatanOperator said:
I am also happy a lot to dedicate myself to father God satan ..But after dedication ritual ,I wanna hear father satan words also talking to me ..I mean I wanna talk just like a child talks to his father ..I know that i have to do lot of meditations to become astrally strong to hear father satan ..But is there any other way to hear God Satan because I have some important questions that I know no humans can actually answer as those are really with unpleasent things of my life ..Also how do I pray to get a guardian demon

This depends on each person but it can probably take a long time before you can hear it.

AskSatanOperator said:
But is there any other way to hear God Satan because I have some important questions that I know no humans can actually answer as those are really with unpleasent things of my life

You can ask a question to Lord Satan and get your question answered in another way.

Read this post from HPHC for yourself:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=80958

AskSatanOperator said:
Also how do I pray to get a guardian demon

As for the Guardian Demon, you already have one.

Yeah, not to overwhelm you.. but it does take time. Answers from the Gods or Satan can come in many ways.

When your meditating and attempting to ask questions, sometimes a wave of emotions or energy can come your way. Oftentimes, you'll end up finding the answers here on the forums, (on behalf of their guidance and/or influence.)

If these questions are so specific that the answers have to directly come from them, then yeah, be patient and empower yourself to eventually communicate with them as best as you can.

It’s wonderful to know another soul has been dedicated to Father Satan. I agree with the other brothers and sisters here and work on your chakras and astral senses. Sometimes it takes a while to open up to hear The Gods but once you do you’ll know.
I’ve had experiences where, the situation was intense or dire and needed the comfort immediately and received it via Them speaking directly to me, as the other brothers and sisters here have said sometimes you have to work to build yourself stronger in your ability to hear. You’ll see signs and you’ll know when They are speaking with you through those. But for the time being don’t let yourself get worried or frustrated. I was dedicated for over a year before I found out who my Guardian was. It just takes time but They will be there for you irregardless. Study and maintain your soul and your chakras. Maintain your body and always work towards what you need or want.
Experience comes with time.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back