Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2050: regarding dedication ritual

AskSatanOperator

I am very new to SS ..If I am consistent with daily meditation and stuffs atleast an hour everyday ..Will I able to reach magnum opus and attain immortality (like remain young forever or increasing life span) even in this birth or is it that I have to keep taking as many births despite of being consistent with meditations ?

1 hour is not much. That is basically the duration of a decent yoga session. But it is still something that can propel you forward given that you spend that hour wisely every day.

The time to reach immortality can not be answered by us here, but is something you can bring up with your Guardian.

It depends on whether you meditated in your previous incarnations or not. As Henu the Great wrote, it's worth contacting your Demon Guardian for answer.

AskSatanOperator said:
I am very new to SS ..If I am consistent with daily meditation and stuffs atleast an hour everyday ..Will I able to reach magnum opus and attain immortality (like remain young forever or increasing life span) even in this birth or is it that I have to keep taking as many births despite of being consistent with meditations ?

Focus more on immediate obstacles to this path, such as learning the fundamentals and dealing with problems in your life, or any major negative karma you have. Worrying about the MO shouldn't be your main concern right now.

Your GD will help you in regards to creating success as an SS and also in general, but focus on learning and practicing as much as you can right now.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back