Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2046: Fake Satanist?

AskSatanOperator

I come from a Christian background ... To cut a long story short When I was in church people would get possessed in a way that it will freak you out n what I find interesting is their confession where after being prayed at they would confess that that are Satanists n work for the kindom of darkness & drink blood etc....can someone explain to me why is it so?

Many wrongdoings and lies are heaped upon Satanas and the true path as a means to control lesser minds so that the nefarious agenda (which actually contains child murder and what have you) could be furthered.

In other words, most things in the current era are completely upside down.

What you mention is just a blatant example of programmed ignorance. Like said already, everything is backwards when it comes to, "Christians and the Devil." If you haven't already, here's the information that reveals how backwards everything is. It's all extremely revealing.

https://www.satanslibrary.org/ExposingChristianity/EXPOSING_CHRISTIANITY_MAIN.html

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back