Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1994: Financial security

AskSatanOperator

Why are there members who are advanced in JoS but fail financially?

With a Jupiter, Mercury, Sun square, a 365-day life-changing money spell, and a little bit of head, you should have already hit the money with all that spiritual sophistication.

Why do you still find it difficult to pay even your bills, what is the point of spirituality then?

AskSatanOperator said:
Why are there members who are advanced in JoS but fail financially?

With a Jupiter, Mercury, Sun square, a 365-day life-changing money spell, and a little bit of head, you should have already hit the money with all that spiritual sophistication.

Why do you still find it difficult to pay even your bills, what is the point of spirituality then?

Are you referencing someone in particular, or are you just trying to make some unfounded and demoralizing statement? Who do you know has done a 365 day working with no success? Who has shared their financial records with you, so that you know this?

As a broader answer to your statement, it is because financial situations take time and energy, so it does not happen overnight. Our financial state is a reflection of many points of wealth and power within the soul. We also have to contend with the ruinous situations of the modern life, as well as invest time into soul growth and other essential meditations and rituals.

Yes, I would also encourage people to do these rituals, but you also have to be practical and patient with wealth. Creating generalizing slander by implying people are incompetent and poor here is not how you should interact with any community, regardless of whether you think you are helping or not.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back