Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1962: Annunaki

AskSatanOperator

Who are the annunaki I was looking a t thwm on ancient forums and it claimed that it was led by our gods and they created the giant flood Noah's ark is based off of because humans were over procreating which is a cruel and anti sex action I wouldn't expect the gods too cause

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Another naming spree that has been mindlessly used is the word Annunaki, which is basically a Babylonian word to describe the Anu-Naki or "Those who from heaven to earth came". The Annunaki was a word that has been used for basically anyone, including the Gods, or any heavenly sent being. It is a positive word that means "Descended Deity" or "Heavenly Deity".

The word also directly describes the Ancient Gods of Mesopotamia, who were indeed whom we now call Father Satan and the Gods. Enki was an "Anu-Naki" or "Descended from the heavens" who came to help and civilize humanity.

AskSatanOperator said:
Who are the annunaki I was looking a t thwm on ancient forums and it claimed that it was led by our gods and they created the giant flood Noah's ark is based off of because humans were over procreating which is a cruel and anti sex action I wouldn't expect the gods too cause
The story about Noah's ark didn't really happen, just an allegory. This literal flood and noah's ark has been debunked many times, take a look at Exposing Christianity links at the bottom of the page

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back