Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1872: A confusion

AskSatanOperator

Now recently in YouTube I came across many Christians who claim that they left Jesus and started doing yoga and meditation and felt they were attacked by demonic spirit and became mentally disturbed and then once again embraced Christianity ..Could anybody plz tell me why they say so ??how come demons only torment christian doing yoga and no other people ?

These people are liars and are idiots. Instead of watching things like this start reading our site: https://joyofsatan.org/

AskSatanOperator said:
Now recently in YouTube I came across many Christians who claim that they left Jesus and started doing yoga and meditation and felt they were attacked by demonic spirit and became mentally disturbed and then once again embraced Christianity ..Could anybody plz tell me why they say so ??how come demons only torment christian doing yoga and no other people ?

Because when one evolves the soul to a certain level without protection of the Gods and becomes highly visible on the Astral, the enemy occultists can curse you badly and 'contact' with thoughtforms or hostile entities can happen.

Also, spamming meaningless yoga sequences can lead to imbalance. Our Hatha + Kundalini sequence is specific for a reason.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back