Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1867: Scarface

AskSatanOperator

What do you think about Scarface, Tony Montana and generally, his approach to the real life events?

Can you review him with Satanic principles?

I'm a beginner and a fan of this movie.

why did you ask this question here?

there is nothing in the occult sense to be able to speak of good

you can't have everything in life;
money doesn't 100% rule the world and people and you can't do anything;
your expectations that HAVING a lot will be rewarding and your life will improve are myths;
the small and simple things matter absurdly.

worldly lessons.

A drug addict jew working to destroy civilization by selling drugs that destroy our people.

Literally the opposite of having Satanic principles.

Poisoning his fellow man to get money and live a lavish materialistic life thru one of the dirtiest ways possible.

Oh he didn't want to blow up children? Wow so brave now let's talk about how many hones have been destroyed thru his product. It's okay as long as he's not directly killing the child right?

The movie is literally the wet dream of every ghetto loser/gangbanger.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
A drug addict jew working to destroy civilization by selling drugs that destroy our people.

Is he a Jew Ol bro

Really good movie, a lot of folk watch it and try copy him...and fail.

hope you good :D

There is a strong lack of principles, and a brash and aggressive approach to everything, the fact that it has been financially successful I think is only because it is the plot of the film.

Otherwise there is a bit of poetry, a wild ride under cocaine where there is death and paradoxically success, where everything then shatters into dust like the cocaine you pull with your nose, and with a perspective that leads to the inevitable fate of the jews that is linked to their ultimate death.

This is not a fate I wish on any decent or innocent Gentile, but it is certainly an ideal lifestyle for jews should they be in a hunger game.

Otherwise he is just a jewish junkie, and NOT an example for Gentiles to follow.

EnkiUK56 said:

Is he a Jew Ol bro

I'm not sure if Al Pachino is a jew. I think he might be part Italian and part jew. But the character Tony Montana is a jew. Look what he does.

I'm okay. I'm a lot more busy than I used to be but I'm making more money.

I hope you and your daughter are doing good. :)

EnkiUK56 said:

Is he a Jew Ol bro

I'm not sure if Al Pachino is a jew. I think he might be part Italian and part jew. But the character Tony Montana is a jew. Look what he does.

I'm okay. I'm a lot more busy than I used to be but I'm making more money.

I hope you and your daughter are doing good. :)

Yeah doing good, she is getting big now bro thanks for asking.

Al pacinio has just been a dad at 81 or some mad age, most hollywood is ran by Jews.

Glad to hear you are making money thats what it is all about nice one mate.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back