Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1864: Im in a diffrent situation

AskSatanOperator

Hi , 2 days ago I met with a girl that is my friend not an flirt but after that day we hang out together when I remind the day I start to feel patalogicly orgasms and Deep love energies that drives me crazy and I can feel my dopamin level like an ultra bipolar I dont feel anything about her nothing special but I need an explanation for this...( If my english is bad sorry about that Im not an kinda native spoker👍)

AskSatanOperator said:
Hi , 2 days ago I met with a girl that is my friend not an flirt but after that day we hang out together when I remind the day I start to feel patalogicly orgasms and Deep love energies that drives me crazy and I can feel my dopamin level like an ultra bipolar I dont feel anything about her nothing special but I need an explanation for this...( If my english is bad sorry about that Im not an kinda native spoker👍)
It doesn't seem that you don't feel anything about her, but she may have done some kind of love magick, are you keeping your Aura of Protection up? Are you dedicated?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back