Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1860: Worship

AskSatanOperator

I've just recently converted over to Satanism from chirstianity due too me wanting full knowledge of the dark side. I now know quite a lot in the past weeks of doing research on Satanism, however I still have many questions out of the one I'm going to ask now. Is it ok to sexually worship a demon? I've been imagining myself doing such acts too Lucifer but I soon thought beyond my strong lust and began to question the possibility of such acts being tolerated. (Hopefully I'll be back soon with another question)

I think this could make you feel weird after a time and you might leave Satanism.

You can have a demon lover but they nowhere near as huge as Satan, they are lower ranked.
We respect Satan in every way so imagining yourself having sex with him might not be too respectful, however this might be the effects of your soul freeing and finding the true path, that it belongs to. In one word,
I don't think Satan care that you have such thoughts.
However, I advise to get over this phase and focus on your advancement, and build a respective relationship with Satan.
You can sacrifice your orgasm to him, for example, it's perfectly fine to do this: https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Sex_Magick.html

AskSatanOperator said:
Is it ok to sexually worship a demon?

In general, I would say no. This is an agreed-upon act which you would do with a sexual partner, not just a random demon, or due to the fact that they hold authority over you.

There could be elements of your past with Christianity mixing with your perceptions of Satanism and other elements of your own sexuality creating this desire, but this is not actually realistic.

Imagine if some random person at your business picked you and started strongly lusting over you, despite that you barely known them, and despite the fact that you have your own romantic partner or other relationships that could exist counter to this. It just wouldn't be appropriate or able to be reciprocated.

AFODO said:
I think this could make you feel weird after a time and you might leave Satanism.

You can have a demon lover but they nowhere near as huge as Satan, they are lower ranked.

Can't we have a higher-ranking demon lover?

Throwaway1018 said:
And if so, why not?

Nobody can give a clear answer, but it has to do with how the Gods have analyzed the situation. Taking a human lover means they are losing out on a partner from their own society. Even within their own society, there are pros and cons to having specific partners and relationships.

The higher ranking demons that we know about are few in number relative to the total population. Just by the probability of this, it is more likely that you would have an "unknown" lower demon. It is like being in love with a celebrity, rather than the millions of other potential partners for you. That would be very unlikely to happen.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back