Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1840: ¿Cómo puedo limpiar mi energía sexual siento prostituta? [How can I cleanse my sexual energy I feel lik

AskSatanOperator

[How can I cleanse my sexual energy I feel like a prostitute?]

Soy una prostituta y me abruma toda la energía que me queda de la otra persona cuando me voy a casa, quiero limpiar toda esa energía acumulada de los más de 20 y tantos hombres con los que he estado, soy nueva en este camino y quiero saber si puedo ser satanista y agradar a los dioses aún después de que cambio mi cuerpo por dinero, quiero dejar esta vida, y de corazón pedirle a los dioses que me ayuden a encontrar una salida o una mejor alternativa. Hago esto porque me toca, porque me veo obligada, porque en mi país el trabajo es jodidamente difícil de conseguir y el dinero se necesita todos los días, siento que mi juventud se está yendo y toda mi energía con ella, por favor ayuda

Deepl: [I am a prostitute and I am overwhelmed by all the energy I have left from the other person when I go home, I want to clean all that energy accumulated from the more than 20 and so many men I have been with, I am new in this path and I want to know if I can be a satanist and please the gods even after I change my body for money, I want to leave this life, and from my heart ask the gods to help me to find a way out or a better alternative. I do this because it touches me, because I am forced, because in my country work is fucking hard to get and money is needed every day, I feel that my youth is leaving and all my energy with it, please help.]

You need to do Returning Curses Part 1 and 2 (this is best done during the hour of the Sun - USE Chronos XP), then cleanse your Chakras with AUM or Vishuddhi.

[Necesitas hacer Returning Curses Parte 1 y 2 (esto se hace mejor durante la hora del Sol - utilice Chronos XP), luego limpiar tus Chakras con AUM o Visuddhi.]

Every now and again, do this.

[De vez en cuando, haz esto.]

The Gods don't find it objectionable that you're engaged in prostitution but they will not like that their child is suffering because the career is against your own will, so you must find other forms of employment for your own sake.

[Los Dioses no encuentran objetable que usted se dedique a la prostitución. Sin embargo, como esto va en contra de su propia voluntad, no les gusta el aspecto del sufrimiento, ya que no es compatible con usted. Debes encontrar otras formas de empleo por tu propio bien.]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back