Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1836: Asking for Advice

AskSatanOperator

I am new to Satanism,and haven't dedicated myself to Satan yet,it might sound unbelievable, but I was led to this group by Beelzebub, he has been speaking to me in my thoughts for a while, I finally prayed asking how I can learn more about him,in less than an hour,I stumbled on this group

I am a young boy though living under my parents, and I live in Africa, were Satanism is punishable by death as the enemy is strong here,I want to do the ritual dedicating myself to Satan, but I can't find were to get black candle,white candles are common here and can't order it online cause my family will find out,what do I do...

I am new to Satanism,and haven't dedicated myself to Satan yet,it might sound unbelievable, but I was led to this group by Beelzebub, he has been speaking to me in my thoughts for a while, I finally prayed asking how I can learn more about him,in less than an hour,I stumbled on this group

I am a young boy though living under my parents, and I live in Africa, were Satanism is punishable by death as the enemy is strong here,I want to do the ritual dedicating myself to Satan, but I can't find were to get black candle,white candles are common here and can't order it online cause my family will find out,what do I do...

Sent this again cause I didn't add a title to the previous one

Yes, you can use a white candle. You can also do the dedication ritual in your astral temple before doing it physically since you are in a position where imminent physical harm is possible if found out about your true allegiance.

I would also suggest using private browsing mode in your browser that you do not leave traces about your online activity on the device for others to find out. And, to add another layer of security, consider using a VPN server and/or The Onion Router (TOR).

I would advise you to stay close to Baalzebul as He has guided you here and look for ways to get independent and your own place with privacy as soon as possible to jump-start your spiritual advancement.

Good luck.

Yes the security is very very important, especially in these territories spying is very high.
For your good I advise to do everything that is discribed in this post:
use linux
use safe browsers
use vpn
encrypt your data
ect..

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=87264

As Henu said white candle is fine, I would use white-gold or gold (too).
These colours are powerfull, and we use them very often.

You can also use red if thats an option.

Henu has explained everything to you very well.

Also read this pages dedicated to younger people:
https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Kids.html
https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Privacy.html

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back