Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1826: Self-harm scars

AskSatanOperator

I have a few self-harm scars, to be sure, I did it once and immediately regretted it. I don't have any emotional/psychological disorders, in addition, it happened at a time when I didn't have any connection with Satan yet. In a few years I will want to join the army, and I know that with these scars it is probably impossible. Is it possible to do some magical work that will help me remove them? I'll say it again, it wasn't 100% intentional, I was more interested in checking the mechanism by which many people seem to be fooled. I'm a very emotionally stable person, I'm just going to have to pay for teenage stupidity.

You can undergo laser therapy, have a chemical peel, or try micro-needling.

I hope the translator translated it correctly.

Removing scars is not the easiest thing to do, so you're most likely going to need a psychological consult and medical waiver just to swear in, especially if they look self-inflicted. The psych consult can be simple, most psychologist will note them as "superfluous and very old" and MEPS should generally send the report to the surgeon general. The waiver usually takes about 6 weeks but sometimes can take longer depending on how fast the paperwork travels. When the time comes, just talk to your recruiter, see what they say, and like mentioned already, do whatever you can can to try to lighten the scars.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back