Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1815: Guidance

AskSatanOperator

I feel that some of my psychic senses are increasing dramatically, I have started to feel people's energy even on the internet.
For example if I run my hand around a text written by someone I can feel the acidity of it. And some other things
And some strange things are happening, maybe this is a curse. A marked destiny.
I wonder how I can change these destined acquaintances? This is only happening because I am meditating, I know this and realize that I may be in danger.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=87547

AskSatanOperator said:
I feel that some of my psychic senses are increasing dramatically, I have started to feel people's energy even on the internet.
For example if I run my hand around a text written by someone I can feel the acidity of it. And some other things
And some strange things are happening, maybe this is a curse. A marked destiny.
I wonder how I can change these destined acquaintances? This is only happening because I am meditating, I know this and realize that I may be in danger.

Look towards the other elements to help you balance oversensitivity, especially if said sensitivity comes from aspects or signs on planets that would otherwise be home to other elements. You can also use freeing workings to remove negative karma pertaining to oversensitivity.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back