Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1795: UHT milk good or bad?

Is much less nutritious than pasteurized fresh milk, when I take it, literally almost as if it were water.
I even call it in derogatory form "white water"

AskSatanOperator said:
Hi is UHT ultra heated treatment homogenised milk good to consume or unhealthy?

The thermal process does not significantly alter the nutritional value of milk. Such milk is also a source of calcium and protein. However, it can lead to a slight loss of vitamins or enzymes.

The only milk you should be drinking is raw organic milk.

Best would be fresh organic milk (whole) or certified fresh raw milk (whole)... in a non-plastic bottle. Glass is the best. If you cannot find that, carton and tetrapak are better than any plastic container, especially better than those that look like big detergent bottles. Alternately, I would go for fresh whole milk, in an appropriate container/bottle as well.

While not being as healthy or nutritious, whole UHT milk is always gonna be better than semi-skimmed and skimmed.

Very high temperatures, just like very low temperatures can reduce the nutrient content up to 85%, depending on other factors as well. That's also why deep-fried foods are the unhealthiest.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back