Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1784: Rtr

AskSatanOperator

Do you have anything to motivate me to do rtr? Whenever I do it is totally tiring and tedious, I know it helps in the war and I want to keep doing it, my difficulty is the lack of will

It removes Hebrew curses from your soul, both old and new, and therefore will continue to be useful. You should at this task as just one of many that you will face, and therefore you can grow to handle more work. We always have to work, but that doesn't mean we cannot get better at it.

The most immediate concern is the fatigue which you develop, and you should counter this with the Praise Satan mantra, or Satanas, done before or after. This will help you from feeling tired afterward.

In regards to it being tedious or boring, this shows a lack of discipline, which you can build with Nauthiz, like on the upcoming Capricorn moon. Fire is also important in productivity, and you can use Sowilo for increasing your drive for Satanic work, as well.

Also, do not forget about the Gods' rituals, which are equally important, perhaps more important, as these increase the power of our side. The enemy has been beaten back by the continued RTRs, so now we need to place some emphasis on growing ourselves, too.

AskSatanOperator said:
Do you have anything to motivate me to do rtr? Whenever I do it is totally tiring and tedious, I know it helps in the war and I want to keep doing it, my difficulty is the lack of will

In addition to the great advice Blitz has given you,
Sometimes you have to push on even if something seems tedious or tiering. You must look at this from a different angle, it's not a chore but an opportunity to put power back into your hands.

If you maintain a positive attitude and outlook on what you're doing it no longer seems like a chore.
Instead of looking at it like, it's a bunch of boring words I have to vibrate, fuel it with the intent to destroy the enemy from inside out.

Picture the kind of world where we are in power again guided by the Gods. Where we don't have to be in constant warfare with the enemy anymore and let that positivity fuel you. When you picture the words disappearing, don't just erase them and move on. Linger just for a little bit and focus on them vanishing like our enemies being totally destroyed and erased from our world.

These aren't just words, this is a tool to save not only yourself from enemy curses but our world.

Allow yourself to be open to feeling your emotions during the Rtr and direct those with intent and use this to power your rtr.

If you do this enough it won't seem boring, it will be rewarding and invigorating and give you something to look forward to.

You can picture and imagine literally anything to your hearts content during the rtr. You can imagine Jews disappearing in a puff cloud of smoke shrieking oy vey if you so wish.

humour aside though, it's really the intent that matters. It's more than just reading and vibrating words. It's the feelings you put into it. Don't just read the affirmations feel them and understand what they mean. Don't just erase the words after you vibrate them, feel the enemy being erased and permanently ended.

You get out what you put in, like everything else in life.

Whatever works for you to make it interesting and motivating, just apply it and use it to your advantage.

Good luck and Hail Satan!

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=52378&hilit=life+in+new+world+order+billy

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back