Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1773: Hit rock bottom

AskSatanOperator

Last year, at this time, I was at a good point in my life. I was in an internship, I had a good diet and exercise program, I was muscular, I was handsome, there was an anger inside me that gave me strength, but it was a positive anger. Not destroying me but creating me. I was meditating a little bit.

And now? I'm overweight, I grow a beard to hide the fat on my face, I eat like shit and I'm at home all day. I'm not sure how my life has changed so much. I don't meditate...

What am I going to do?

TL;DR: I fucked up in just 1 year. How can I fix it?

AskSatanOperator said:
Last year, at this time, I was at a good point in my life. I was in an internship, I had a good diet and exercise program, I was muscular, I was handsome, there was an anger inside me that gave me strength, but it was a positive anger. Not destroying me but creating me. I was meditating a little bit.

And now? I'm overweight, I grow a beard to hide the fat on my face, I eat like shit and I'm at home all day. I'm not sure how my life has changed so much. I don't meditate...

What am I going to do?

TL;DR: I fucked up in just 1 year. How can I fix it?

It might take some time to get back in your routine, but it is not impossible, nor should you feel dismayed by this. You have to start by applying your discipline in ways that give you the best return, giving you the energy to drive more positive changes.

As your physical health is being impacted, you should first start with exercise. Do the something simple, like either cardio or the tibetan 5 rites.

For your food, aim for at least one good meal. Don't go crazy trying to make a master chef's dish. Just pick basic foods and avoid the worst junk options. Even something simple like a piece of bread, cheese, and an apple is extremely easy to procure, but still good for you.

Then, it is imperative to get your meditations up and running. Do something simple like void, aura clean, something for empowerment, and protection. This can be all done in less than an hour, although don't rush it. However, this will all be critical for maintaining your prosperity and avoiding situations as you describe above, where you "hit rock bottom", seemingly randomly, although nothing is random.

Algiz is a rune that protects our self, not just against the enemy, but also against astrological transits or other negativity which causes our life to degenerate. This works in conjunction with all of the other meditations.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back