Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1772: Niccolò Machiavelli

AskSatanOperator

What do you think about him?

Do you recommend reading The Prince?

Are its ideas and teachings applicable?

Egon said:

However, Machiavelli made a great criticism of Christianity because it proposes a morality of weakness (this is particularly so in the discourses above the first decade of T.Livius) and said the pagan Roman religion was the best because it educated to courage and virtue.

Moreover, the ruthless prince for Machiavelli only served at the beginning to put Italy right. Then the ideal model of government would be the Roman republic, an aristocracy, which is the best form of government if it is composed of spiritually elevated individuals.

To decouple politics from morality was an excellent insight. For example, Hitler did not give redemption to the SA who betrayed him because they could not be trusted and so he killed them.

I also recommend reading the "Discourses on the First Decade of T.Livius".

Egon said:
The "prince" character is based on a real life jew Borgia of his time. Yes you can still learn plenty with it like not being a näive prey for the jew and understanding how the jewish mafioso mind operates.
I feel like his works were heavily censored and changed by the jews. When I was studying him I saw that, of course, all the "experts" that reviewed and translated his writings were jewish.

Machiavelli was a brilliant man in my opinion, it's just that he lacked spiritual knowledge (born in an awful era) and like I said his writings have been corrupted.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back