Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1763: unpleasant pain after orgasm, lack of sperm for 2 years

AskSatanOperator

I experience pain in the bladder or nearby after experiencing a dry orgasm, and I don't have the usual sperm discharge, I also practiced the exercises of the charlatan Manteca Chia, maybe it's because of this? I can bridge and not cum using exercises from magnum opus 3 step on the page with meditations and I did this for about 2 weeks until I wanted to try to cum and it hurt me, but there was no sperm

I don't know Manteca Chia, but I can tell you what the likely causes of this are.
It could be due to blocked seminal ducts, testosterone disorders, prostatitis, prostate hypertrophy or prostate cancer, etc.

It's best to consult a doctor to diagnose you.

Pain is a sign of a problem. I believe it's best to discuss this with the right medical personnel and figure out your issue.

I believe what your experiencing with dry orgasm is a sign you've successfully separated your orgasm from ejaculation.

You should be aware orgasm does not equal ejaculation nor ejaculation is orgasm. Pain is bad and should be looked at.

But from what you post on Mantak Chia, I assume you've been messing around with wanting multiple-orgasms and as well as stacked orgasms or orgasm stacking. Whereby you edge and charge up the orgasms.

I can't state if you successfully did it. It sounds like you did it but from what you describe that doesn't seem normal. I'm sure nor matter how much of an expert you can make yourself be there is always the capacity to have a normal wet ejaculation.

BTW are you the type of person that has worked on Kegel exercises and even delved into prostate orgasms or inducing prostate orgasms?

One of the issues with modern medical system is a lack of holistic approach to the body. So as your sexual organs should be investigated externally and internally. As Minime3388 prostate issues would be something else to inquire about nearly 30% of your ejaculate is produced from the pre-cum of the prostate.

Do you feel your prostate? Does it charge up and swell up?

You haven't released in two years are you having injaculation? i.e. the ejaculate moves into your bladder. Perhaps the injaculate is producing a fierce discharge into your bladder and causing pain.

Are you feeling the desire to discharge and after you orgasm. It goes away and then the pain starts do you feel and see your penis emulate ejaculation in a dry fire fashion? If so have you not paid attention to where the ejaculate goes to?

Do you feel anything inside your bladder area? When you urinate does it come out all milky with the ejaculate inside your bladder?

I can't help you but are you sure you are advanced enaugh to practice the MO?

If you were that advanced, you will likely ask this from your GD and get a direct answer by hearing him/her.

You need tens of years to get there. Please go in order with the practices.

Doing this part of the Magnum Opus before you are ready is not advisable. It might go away, but you may need to see an andrologist.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back