Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1754: [More hours in the game] زيادة السعة في الألعاب

Instead, I would recommend gaining knowledge from JOS and meditating. These things will give you many more benefits than playing video games.

AskSatanOperator said:
Can I quadrature to increase my evolution level in games?

Focus on your spiritual advancement. Video games have their place as recreation for a reason. It's important to limit this if it's a distraction for you.

i do not recommend a square or magic work, it takes a long time and if you were to enter this area, let it be something as a consequence, not because you aimed 100% of your focus on it

you can raise your energies and temporarily acquire 100% of what you want in the game, same essence of spells

i play league of legends wild rift for example, i got master and then grand master with beautiful manipulation of good people who come to my team

i use/used sowilo and fehu, to attract good players and win easily

visualize, put intention, and end

that's enough, if something else is needed, review your concepts of priorities in life, please

and depending on your strength and how well you manipulate with your focus and intention, “a lot of ceremony” is unnecessary, just a little bit of planning

Games should be just games. Used for relaxation. Videogames are easier compared to real life due to it just being fun. If games are as hard as real life, no would be playing it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back