Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1753: Lost items

AskSatanOperator

I lose my stuff a lot of times, I then look into hooks and crevices of my apartment and then still can't find it. One night, as I was falling asleep, I saw some sort of an entity taking my watch from my arm once(which I lost, since I was nearly asleep I couldn't tell if I had it in my arm or not). Is it possible that some sort of malevolent entity is taking away my items or making me lose them? Are there any runes for lost items?

AskSatanOperator said:
I lose my stuff a lot of times, I then look into hooks and crevices of my apartment and then still can't find it. One night, as I was falling asleep, I saw some sort of an entity taking my watch from my arm once(which I lost, since I was nearly asleep I couldn't tell if I had it in my arm or not). Is it possible that some sort of malevolent entity is taking away my items or making me lose them? Are there any runes for lost items?

Perform Banishing Ritual if you have an unwilling guest in your home:
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Banishing.html

For the lost items themselves, you can ask one of the Gods to help you find them.

AskSatanOperator said:
How spiritually advanced are you? Did you dedicate to Satan?
My advise is to do this https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Banishing.html and ask the Gods for help

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back