Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1734: Kundaline

AskSatanOperator

I am 15 years old and I feel my kundaline a little above the sacral chakra, whenever I do the exercise series I feel great energy in my back, especially when I do 108 repetitions

My question: is it safe for the kundaline to rise/surge in puberty? Currently I do 26 reps, is it safe to increase?

It's not safe, You should focuse on cleaning, material goals, and maintaining your advancement. It migh not be your kandalini, I have felt strong energy in my back around my sacral too, just how you discribe it, but my Kundalini haven't rised.

Don't burn yourself, 108 reps is too much wathever you do this in.

You can do 111 instead of 108, as 111 ties in with the Sun. Increase your reps based on how much energy you can handle and never rush this. I don't think the kundalini rising during puberty is detrimental in any way.

It's just energy what you felt. The Kundalini will take a long time to fully raise and you need to do a full meditation program.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back