Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1725: thoughtforms

AskSatanOperator

I keep reading up on the topic but I keep getting conflicting responses which leads me to the question
1.what exactly can you use them for

2.And if all they can do is raise energy what is even the point in recommending thoughtforms if they are just going to be treated like a energy talisman anyway

AskSatanOperator said:
I keep reading up on the topic but I keep getting conflicting responses which leads me to the question

2.And if all they can do is raise energy what is even the point in recommending thoughtforms if they are just going to be treated like a energy talisman anyway

Read here and you will see several pages talking about it.
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Magick.html

"Servitors are lesser souls with some degree of intelligence and consciousness. Servitors are capable of carrying out certain missions and obviously they can be faithful and obedient servants. In addition, servitors can reappear in future lifetimes to offer further services. Many remain with their creators throughout many lifetimes.

With the help of a servitor, you can influence the minds of others, you can strengthen or weaken another person’s mental and intellectual faculties, you can protect yourself or others from negative influences, cause confrontations and animosity between others, or influence peaceful relations. You can produce a favorable atmosphere in associating with others, and also can bring others under your influence and control, providing you are strong enough. The businessperson can enlarge the number of his/her customers, and the servitor can be helpful to him/her in many other ways".

Source:
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Advanced_Thoughtforms.html

AskSatanOperator said:

Toughtforms shapes reality. One can create toughtform servitor so it would bring certain benefits in certain situations, or bring certain situations when it is needed, it can make certain tasks for one and etc. depends on how it is created and for what purpose.

It can do anything what one program it to do, it is like you create shape, and fill it with energy so it would be alive, and it will live depending of how much energy it has and will do things depending of what shape it was formed.

Your thoughts are energies formed by your brain cells. You can release this energy to manifest to reality. In matter how you program it, the way it will work and will manifest. It can manifest as an object, an incidence, a feeling, ect. You can direct it to connect to someone. Basically it serves your will. You can also summon it to empower it, but I think this is a more of a advanced thing, to let it go again safely, needs a good skill of moving the energies.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back