Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1719: Need a very important counseling.Plz many reply

AskSatanOperator

I have never done any evil to even an ant but I have faced lots and lots of problems and complications in life .I came to know so many important things much late in my life .

If I had known all those things very earlier,I Would have lived a very successful life now .But I have known all things very late and before knowing all those important things,I suffered a lot in life ..I have lost many decades in sufferings .

I really have so much trauma in mind and I am in full pain. How do I forget all things and start a new life ??how do I restore and become a very successfull person and restore wealth and fortune .How do I restore nearly 10x fold of what I lost .Is blood ritual dedication necessary??I m new to this spirituality completely

AskSatanOperator said:
I have never done any evil to even an ant but I have faced lots and lots of problems and complications in life .I came to know so many important things much late in my life .

If I had known all those things very earlier,I Would have lived a very successful life now .But I have known all things very late and before knowing all those important things,I suffered a lot in life ..I have lost many decades in sufferings .

I really have so much trauma in mind and I am in full pain. How do I forget all things and start a new life ??how do I restore and become a very successfull person and restore wealth and fortune .How do I restore nearly 10x fold of what I lost .Is blood ritual dedication necessary??I m new to this spirituality completely

It is hard not to focus on the past sometimes because we regret so many things we could have done, as you described. But the reality is that now you have this knowledge and you can use it, don't dwell on it because it will only cause more pain, now focus on the present. Progress takes time.
Meditations help a lot and with time you will get more knowledge and you will be able to start focused work in specific areas, but remember that it doesn't happen instantly. ( You will be able to heal from many things. )
Take the necessary time to study Jos, the dedication ritual is necessary but not forced. Do it only when you feel it is time.
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html

In your astrological chart you can see in which aspects you may have a harder time in life.
Every person has harder and better times in life. The most important thing is to learn from your mistakes and that you never give up.

In Satanism you have the ability to defy the bad circumstances of fate. You can use runes, planetary squares or ask for guidance from the Gods, so you can change your destiny.

This is the process of maturing and growing in wisdom. Literally everyone has experienced this in some form, and no one is expected to have life figured out in their 20s or even 40s.

Why would you want to forget and start over? You're still here after all the things that happened to you, aren't you? You can take solace in the fact that you went through terrible things and came out a better and wiser person. This is the crucible of life.

Forgetting is actually the one thing you can never do on the soul level, and starting over without resolving your issues will not solve anything but only make your next life harder as you bring your issues with you. Please read the posts in my signature if you want a deeper understanding of the mind and how to heal.

No one is forced to perform the dedication ritual, but it is strongly advisable that you do if you are serious about Satanism.

Our soul stores everything that happened in every life, and this is very important, as for now, you probably won't fall to these problems that you have fallen before, if you would forget everything you will start over the suffering.

This path to make yourself better is very hard, and dedicating yourself to Satan is a help. They guide the blind.
It is normal to be afraid of Satan and the demons, as you learn more you will se the truth, and when you experience it later on, your faith will be solid as a rock.

It is worth it to start the path even in older ages, because you can still accomplish a lot of things and your next life will be 100x better. If you don't walk this path your next life might be the same as this.

welcome to awareness of negative karma in your life.

how you overcome all this is by advancing in meditations, until you reach the point of being able to remove your placements and blocks since you were born, if you don't do this, you are doomed.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back