Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1704: i dont know the meaning of void of course moon

AskSatanOperator

I come from eastern world and I dont have any idea of western astrology ..what is void of course moon?can u plz explain me how to find out void of course moon everyday ?

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=450299 time=1687332406 user_id=57]
In my signature is a link to our SS Calendar, you can download the one in your timezone. They show when the Void Moons are :)

How to read all your posts lydia?

phi3.14infinity said:
Lydia [JG said:
In my signature is a link to our SS Calendar, you can download the one in your timezone. They show when the Void Moons are :)

If you meant that you can't see the links in my signature, the one for the SS Calendar is here:
https://www.jos-astro.com/#/astro-calendars

Here is the link for info about the SS Calendars:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=71107

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=450734 time=1687599053 user_id=57]
phi3.14infinity said:
Lydia [JG said:

If you meant that you can't see the links in my signature, the one for the SS Calendar is here:
https://www.jos-astro.com/#/astro-calendars

Here is the link for info about the SS Calendars:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=71107

Lydia ,No i am not talking of the JoS calender at all ..I am talking of all your posts or blogs that u have written in ancient-forums under your handle

phi3.14infinity said:
Lydia ,No i am not talking of the JoS calender at all ..I am talking of all your posts or blogs that u have written in ancient-forums under your handle

What exactly is preventing you from reading them?

Powerofjustice said:
phi3.14infinity said:

Hi sir ...Not just lydia ,,all major SS posts and blogs I dont know how to find ..For eg :say I click your profile and I see "user posts" and if I click that ,All whatever u commented for other people is what I can see .How to read any best SS users Blog posts written in ancient-forum?

phi3.14infinity said:
Hi sir ...Not just lydia ,,all major SS posts and blogs I dont know how to find ..For eg :say I click your profile and I see "user posts" and if I click that ,All whatever u commented for other people is what I can see .How to read any best SS users Blog posts written in ancient-forum?

I understand what you mean. Currently there is no way, with these forums. Perhaps in the future there will be a way to find the posts in these forums better, by finding posts created by the member, not just replies made by that member.

Additionally, the JoS Library will be updated and I was told by HP HoodedCobra that all my posts will be included in it, and the search function of the Library will allow people to search by author only.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=450893 time=1687677471 user_id=57]
phi3.14infinity said:

I understand what you mean. Currently there is no way, with these forums. Perhaps in the future there will be a way to find the posts in these forums better, by finding posts created by the member, not just replies made by that member.

Additionally, the JoS Library will be updated and I was told by HP HoodedCobra that all my posts will be included in it, and the search function of the Library will allow people to search by author only.

phi3.14infinity said:
It is possible. Go to "search", and type in the name of the member you want to find. Then, "search within" & "first post of topics only". There are other ways to sort search results as well. It is best to try it out and see how it works to understand it.

Henu the Great said:
It is possible. Go to "search", and type in the name of the member you want to find. Then, "search within" & "first post of topics only". There are other ways to sort search results as well. It is best to try it out and see how it works to understand it.

Thanks Henu :)

Henu the Great said:
Lydia [JG said:
phi3.14infinity said:

phi3.14infinity said:

brother ,I did like u said but still I am NOT able to read all the posts of best spiritual satanists ..

To search posts by specific members, type in the name of the user. It is case sensitive, and in some cases it might be easier to copy-paste the name from members list. You might want to spend some time around search so that you understand how it works. Note that the search function does not judge what posts are 'good' or 'bad' as that is our perception only.

Lydia [JG said:
phi3.14infinity said:

lydia brother plz check your proton mail id ..I have asked u some important questions which ONLY experiences SS like u can answer .Plz do open and check

Henu the Great said:
Lydia [JG said:
phi3.14infinity said:

phi3.14infinity said:
Henu ,,I did exactly like u told ..Yet the result is nothing ..I am NOT able to see any posts of lydia or any SS including yours if i do the way u said

Powerofjustice said:
phi3.14infinity said:

I am not able to read the posts of any SS ..if I click search all their comments and replies comes ..NOT directly the posts ..

phi3.14infinity said:
I am not able to read the posts of any SS ..if I click search all their comments and replies comes ..NOT directly the posts ..
More information about how to search can be found on this topic: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=43293

It is definitely possible to search for specific posts made by users. Please take time to understand how search works without rushing.

Henu the Great said:
phi3.14infinity said:
More information about how to search can be found on this topic: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=43293

It is definitely possible to search for specific posts made by users. Please take time to understand how search works without rushing.
i did exactly reading that https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=43293 yet the answer is no suitable matches found everytime

phi3.14infinity said:
i did exactly reading that https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=43293 yet the answer is no suitable matches found everytime
What are you exactly trying to find, and what are your exact search parameters? Post them here so that we can see what is going on and move forward with this issue.

Henu the Great said:
phi3.14infinity said:
What are you exactly trying to find, and what are your exact search parameters? Post them here so that we can see what is going on and move forward with this issue.
I have kinda fixed it now ..thanks a lot

phi3.14infinity said:
lydia brother plz check your proton mail id ..I have asked u some important questions which ONLY experiences SS like u can answer .Plz do open and check

I most certainly am not a man.

I checked my email, there is nothing from you. Besides, all questions should be posted to these forums, unless it is about natal chart information or other sensitive things.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=452976 time=1688877413 user_id=57]
phi3.14infinity said:

I most certainly am not a man.

I checked my email, there is nothing from you. Besides, all questions should be posted to these forums, unless it is about natal chart information or other sensitive things.
sister ..Hi ..I mailed u asking some astrology doubts ..plz do check

phi3.14infinity said:

You didn't actually write them, though. Please write them in the email. All you wrote is that you have doubts, which is a very vague thing to write. You never even mentioned astrology.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=453118 time=1688975333 user_id=57]
phi3.14infinity said:

You didn't actually write them, though. Please write them in the email. All you wrote is that you have doubts, which is a very vague thing to write. You never even mentioned astrology.
Thank u sister ..I will write in detail ..Thank u ..

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back