Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1686: Soul bondage

one interpretation of this question is one who has a lot of negative karma

the type of man who seeks his pleasures and needs, but regardless of age, place or luck, there is always a detail pulling him down

someone without personal satisfaction, a resentful person with frustrations, looking for physical solutions and not finding it is a circle as if it were a jail and prison to be alive

there are many areas, it is comprehensive that someone can be a slave, someone can have a karma that brings an incredibly horrendous relationship partner, even being a good person, and that in the subject is considered an important point in life, and live getting hurt to " enjoy” or alone by a protective measure

having a financial karma, physically being confident and reliable to others, having a good posture and conversation for sales and in their projects to be successful, if the energy to move forward and get out of the trash is not there, it is a pure condemnation

this person at first may try to sell extremely essential things for life and others look at him with disgust because he does not have what counts most, the invisible of the area, even though he is the ARCHETYPE of a promising businessman or someone above average

but i think that the worst things that someone can have are those that kill their autonomy in life in general, health, etc…

AskSatanOperator said:
What is a man like when his soul is bound?

I am not sure if you are talking romantically or not. But I think romantically it is harder for you to have a healthy romantic life ( we should check your chart so there are possibilities ) now when you connected with a random person... I'll put myself as an example, in my case it was that I cared a lot about the person even though I hated him, wanting to know what he thinks or does, after I broke this bond I literally don't care about the existence of this person and every time we stopped talking or having any kind of contact.
Not to mention that I get some traits (ways of acting) from the person and it totally disappears when I cut this tie.
But it may be different for you, but it is more certain that you will feel differently after taking these connections.

all manifestations of negativity, misfortune, problems, setbacks if manifested in the life of an individual who walks with a decaying soul

In spiritual terms, we're all spiritually bound due to the centuries of jewish curses against gentiles. This has resulted in the detrimented state of society, as they're currently bound to a lower spirituality.

For this reason is why we do RTR's.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back