Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1683: Did Houdini try to remove spiritual knowledge by exposing mediums?

AskSatanOperator

Jewish magician Harry Houdini, real name Eric Weiz, once waged a campaign against the spiritualists of his day to expose them as frauds. This falls in line with the Torah commandment: Leviticus 19:31 "You must not turn to mediums or spiritists; do not seek them out, or you will be defiled by them. I am the LORD your God."

Do "magicians" ever try to expose psychics even those that are REAL psychics in order to make people lose interest in the supernatural and believe it's all an illusion?

Yes, in line with the verse, the enemy has always done bullshit like this, doing cheap parlor tricks themselves then trying to 'expose' Gentiles of worth to get Magick criminalized.

But obviously it doesn't help a lot of psychics are indeed frauds or totally at the mercy of the enemy which can give conflicting information, and then people, in consideration of ethical issues and criminal "psychics" who extract money from people to lead them down a path of lies, may be motivated to back this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back