Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1674: A very essential doubt

AskSatanOperator

I m a spiritual satanist ..I donno why but whichever Christians I have met ,they all seem to have some mental psychological problems..Every natural humanly thing which all normal human does is weird to them and they speak as how a mental patient in a mental asylum speaks .No spiritual christian actually lives a mentally healthy normal life .What is the reason for this ??Should I stay away from all these Christians ??

Stay as far away as possible. Do not associate with these people. You have the power to pick your environment and the people you associate with. The saying “You're the average of the five people spend the most time with" is very true in my opinion.

If any of these people make you uncomfortable then it is better to stay away from them.

If you want then you can try to make friends with one of the SS. That way you will be able to talk to someone who has a normal way of seeing this world and people.

At this point they are just the new generation of greys in the making.
Out of habit, fear and laziness they just continue to cling on to every easy excuse, routine and program in their life.
They are hopeless cyborgs, empty shells. Pets have exceeded their existence.
In fact, artificial intelligence on the internet gives way more humane and logical answers and reactions than them.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back