Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1670: Can I start magnum opus when I am 24 years old?I'm afraid I'm not sexually mature yet

You have to be very advanced and meditate for many years to be able to make MO.

Unless you have hormonal problems (i.e. no puberty or extremely low levels of testosterone/estrogen), then yes. But getting to Magnum Opus requires many, many steps.

If you have been constantly developing your soul since a young age, then sure. The magnum opus requires an extremely developed soul, and many individuals throughout history spent years before they could perfect this.

At the same time, we should not place limitations on ourselves. A strong connection to Satan is required for this, and you will know when you're ready.

The fact that you had to ask us makes the answer NO.

When you are ready to start the magnum opus the Gods and or your Guardian Demon or Demoness, will approach you and let you know to begin the process. Keep in mind that it can take lifetimes, decades, or reach this point.

You also may be at a point where you don't feel ready, but the gods motion you to proceed.

Once the process is started as in the first steps, there is still very much alot of work to do to make sure things go smoothly.

The same can be said for working with the Kundalini. The initial rising of kundalini up and out the crown chakra is just one aspect of this process.

My advice to you is to be very dedicated to your spiritual practice and keep dedicated to your goals as a Satanist. The time will come if you work towards it hard enough.

This is all a very gradual working. It's to be respected and understood that it can take a long period of time. This is literally the evolution of a human being into a perfected God or Goddess. Take it very literally and comprehend the time frame can vary greatly.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back