Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1660: What does it mean ?

AskSatanOperator

I saw a snake around my aura today. what does it mean ?

(I do my meditation activities regularly.)

AskSatanOperator said:

how is your life?
did you connect or have contact with any god?
the snake, do you think you would refer to a god?
only you can answer if it's something good, bad, neutral, meaningless, or a sign

AskSatanOperator said:

It is possible that this snake is a futi, especially if it is behind your back.
Some of these "animals" carry a lot of vrill, and they give you some spiritual abilities. Cleanse your aura, and if your third eye is too strong, i Use blue fire, in your third eye and pineal gland if applicable.
Even if it is nothing major, it is still beneficial.
And be careful with the meditations you are doing, practice only hatha yoga and kundalini yoga and the jos

why don't i feel trust and good intentions in you?

AskSatanOperator said:

Did you see it during a trance? A lot of this can pertain to messages from the unconscious mind. Or maybe just thought forms.

nebu said:

It's probably because my account is new, and talking about "futis" here is really something weird.
I was also wondering if this would be worth it, because talking about things Jos doesn't talk about is weird, but hey I said it doesn't derive from retarded crazy sources.
I also keep wondering if I am Jewish, now I think my doubt has intensified

nebu said:

And I didn't say anything harmful, in case what I said seemed rash to you. Know that whoever read it can't do anything with it. Just do things that everyone already knows and does, such as cleanse the soul.
And I am not a person of bad faith, I only answered that because maybe it could be of some use, or if he identifies himself

But I don't rule out the idea that I might be wrong, or exaggerating.
Maybe there is someone who knows more about futis, and can explain to me that it is outdated or corrupted.
Well, what I said was intended to shed some light, and forgive me if that's not what happened, and I don't think Jos should adopt that.
And I don't think it's going to be enlightened because it seems to me that almost nobody has any idea what one is.

Can you explain what a "Futi" is, and where we can read about it?
Why would it matter whether it was behind or in front of him?

"Cleanse your aura", I take it you think this a bad sign for OP?
I think it a blatantly positive one.

OP "saw" a snake on their aura, not that it bothered them.
Snakes are sacred in Spiritual Satanism. Why suggest blue fire?

Korpi said:
Can you explain what a "Futi" is, and where we can read about it?
Why would it matter whether it was behind or in front of him?

"Cleanse your aura", I take it you think this a bad sign for OP?
I think it a blatantly positive one.

OP "saw" a snake on their aura, not that it bothered them.
Snakes are sacred in Spiritual Satanism. Why suggest blue fire?
Futis are aliens in animal form, they stick to you and give you some low-level stuff. Wuiccans and people who practice other forms of corrupted Satanism can have futis.
This is why I said that it was not necessary to practice things other than hatha yoga and kundalini yoga.
They are not exclusively snakes. They can be animals of all kinds including foxes, birds, turtles.
Whether they are in front, behind, or to the side is harmful, they are like unwanted entities that suck your energy, by fear
Only the difference is, they seek to do magic, and for this they need to possess a physical body. Because your body doesn't have that capacity
Some people in the final stage can eat glass or do completely degenerate things.
You may have been confused because we are talking about snakes, but in this case he is not a snake, but an alien.
And these aliens can become any kind of animal.
And also why would they carry a level of vrill capable of curing diseases and other things? Simply because they have it naturally on a very limited level. Someone who has meditated for 8 months can be even stronger than these, and I talked about the third eye and the blue fire because they use their third eye to "see" and consume their body.
And the things you see with their third eye are not real, and are not present in almost any dimension.
And I think some here have felt their aura dense and a little stronger. And that after cleansing their soul they felt light and less energetic, as if their energy was now new and completely pure.

The futis are not different from ashes who have the body of Christians, and new age adepts who make various pacts with these and in exchange gain the ability to heal people or use tarot.
Of course, this power is not theirs, but that of the ashes - these people do not have a developed soul. Everything they receive is purely and only from low-level spirits.

Now you must be asking yourself how I thought a spiritual Satanist could have a futi?
Well, I guess that was ignorance on my part and a lot of hastiness.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back