Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1658: Are hermaphrodites real?

AskSatanOperator

I'm in a JOS telegram group, i sent a picture where HC said that hermaphrodite are physical beings and are real.
2 of the admins of that telegram started arguing with me and twisting HC's words.

Screenshots below.
[CENSORED]

AskSatanOperator said:
I'm in a JOS telegram group, i sent a picture where HC said that hermaphrodite are physical beings and are real.
2 of the admins of that telegram started arguing with me and twisting HC's words.

Screenshots below.
[CENSORED]

Don't use a telegram. Clearly these people are pretending to be from JOS.

Instead, if you are not sure about something then you can have a forum account and add your question or use AskSatan. Alternatively, there is the option to write an email to someone from the forum.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
It is as real as the Indian child who has been born with 4 arms and 4 legs. This is a genetic mutation and deformity which is extremely rare, but has happened to a few people before. It is not anything common or normal, and it is not any example of a healthy body.

While I agree it's the act of genetic mutations, no idea on healthy or not. I guess it's more of a stigma rather than an outright unhealthiness.

But what about the Ancient times with the Gods or even Ancient era without. Didn't the Gods extend their hand to these people and wanted to help them out. For example being a priestly class for them.

Or are those exaggerations and or falsified information?

I highly doubt the Gods are bothered by a Male and or Female possessing traits of both genders. Weren't they considered unique in their own societies of the Ancient times? Treated with respect like everyone else.

AskSatanOperator said:

Screenshots below.
[CENSORED]

Intersex people with disorders are real but not hermaphrodites in the way they are likely claiming.

Gear88 said:
But what about the Ancient times with the Gods or even Ancient era without. Didn't the Gods extend their hand to these people and wanted to help them out. For example being a priestly class for them.

Intersex could always be priests via individual initiative, but the priests of Isis and so on in general were NOT castrated, intersex, trans or any other lie told about this. Most were normal, masculine men, which the statues make obvious. You need a sex drive to progress in initiation and destroying this, or having inbuilt disorders with this, is not helpful.

Aside from some lunatics who existed then and now, the castration was an allegory of the night of the soul or the passive, female side of the soul becoming active with Isis instruction. Not physical.

The Hermaphroditus is a different spiritual allegory but very obvious to anyone who knows about the Chakras, etc.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back