Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1644: To HP Hoodedcobra666

AskSatanOperator

Is there any being superior to Satan, like the conscious universe itself? Or if Satan says that he is supreme, how can you be sure that it is true? I would like to point out that He does not have to be the supreme being in this universe for us to worship Him. It is enough that He is very powerful, very wise, a guide, a Father figure who understands and loves mankind. So don't misunderstand my question, even if there is a consciousness or power superior to Satan, I will continue to be under Father Satan. I am just wondering what and how much we know, if the Clergy wants to share it. Not all knowledge can be shared publicly, of course.

AskSatanOperator said:
Is there any being superior to Satan, like the conscious universe itself? Or if Satan says that he is supreme, how can you be sure that it is true? I would like to point out that He does not have to be the supreme being in this universe for us to worship Him. It is enough that He is very powerful, very wise, a guide, a Father figure who understands and loves mankind. So don't misunderstand my question, even if there is a consciousness or power superior to Satan, I will continue to be under Father Satan. I am just wondering what and how much we know, if the Clergy wants to share it. Not all knowledge can be shared publicly, of course.

Satan created our consciousness which is conscious of being alive and is reasoning, and as its potential is unlimited, what kind of consciousness can be more powerful than unlimited one?

Satan, has allegorically claimed he is the most high in the universe: https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Doctrines.html

Personally, I believe this to be literally so as well, as Satan does not lie. However, in an infinite universe there can be infinite gods, so yes there may be a being "more powerful" than Satan, but I doubt it's that simple.

For example, what is power and how are we measuring it?

You mentioned "the conscious universe". You are describing the Aether + Consciousness, which Satan already represents in its highest expression.

SATAN IS GOD

Something that is superior to Satan is laws. Nobody can brake the universal laws. Although He, with Baalzebul, is the highest being in the univers covering all dimensions, and existence. I believe they are still advancing (as advancing is endless), but nobody is going to overcome these two beings in any time.

He literally say he is known to all parts of the universe
Given the expanding nature of the universe, it is safe to say that he is a powerful being
He also says that no god has the right to interfere with his affairs
Just take a moment and reflect on that

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back