Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1636: is bioelectricity stronger than sound? do i not need to do mantras anymore?

AskSatanOperator

I did Raum 50 times and noticed unstructured energy, and with my bioelectricity I can feel in 10 seconds max, so have I become strong enough to do with my abilities without the sound of mantras? then it is still possible to go further and not make assertions but have a full understanding of the things I want to achieve?

You got this from a mantra, and your conclusion is mantras are unnecessary? That does not make sense.

There are many tools you can use. It is most efficient to use multiple tools together. Mantra is one of these tools.

Do the Kundalini yoga Basic Spinal Series and see what you feel from this.

AskSatanOperator said:
I did Raum 50 times and noticed unstructured energy, and with my bioelectricity I can feel in 10 seconds max, so have I become strong enough to do with my abilities without the sound of mantras? then it is still possible to go further and not make assertions but have a full understanding of the things I want to achieve?

If you were overweight and started exercising and eating healthy and suddenly dropped like 100 pounds and reached your goal weight would you then stop eating well or working out and go back to eating junk and being unhealthy?

If you did this you would gain back all the weight.

Just because the Mantra gives you this energy it doesn't mean it's permanent you must keep on working and using it otherwise it's effects will slowly decline and ware off. As with anything else you must maintain your practices to keep yourself advancing properly.

AskSatanOperator said:

Even if you got strong results from Raum, it is better that you are going on with the Mantras as Mantras are one of the key tools in having a successful meditational work.

Bioelectricity is sound and also, when you will continue your meditational work you can actually become advanced enough to hear the energy, taste the energy and even feel it so intense like a physical material and grab / manipulate it.

But you need to do a lot of meditational work for that.

Continue with the mantras, chakra deblocking, Kundalini spinal exercises and raise the levels of bioelectricity.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back