Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1446: Sharing my german translation of Joy of Satan (almost 600 pages)

AskSatanOperator

Hello,

I started translating the full website into German quite a while ago but never got to end it (or, at least make it public) due to various reasons. I feel that the time is ripe to do my part by releasing it to the German audience on the forum. If there is already a translation out there, then you may add this version as a further accurate read.

It is as good as finished and accurately translated from English into German (no machine translations) by me. I will re-read it and try do some grammatical fixes before sending it to you here.

One last thing: possibly, I would like to keep this share anonymous. Tell me how to manage this and where to share the .pdf file.

Thanks
Hail Satan
sun666

The best choice would be to contact HPHC via protonmail.

AskSatanOperator said:
Hello,

I started translating the full website into German quite a while ago but never got to end it (or, at least make it public) due to various reasons. I feel that the time is ripe to do my part by releasing it to the German audience on the forum. If there is already a translation out there, then you may add this version as a further accurate read.

It is as good as finished and accurately translated from English into German (no machine translations) by me. I will re-read it and try do some grammatical fixes before sending it to you here.

One last thing: possibly, I would like to keep this share anonymous. Tell me how to manage this and where to share the .pdf file.

Thanks
Hail Satan
sun666
Really well done.✨

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back