Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1430: relationship

AskSatanOperator

How do I know if I'm ready for a relationship??? I'm insecure, but it's not a question that the person is going to leave me at any moment, it's just appearance. does it really holes in the way?

AskSatanOperator said:
How do I know if I'm ready for a relationship??? I'm insecure, but it's not a question that the person is going to leave me at any moment, it's just appearance. does it really holes in the way?

If your problem does not significantly affect your behavior then there is no problem.
In general, being ready to be in a relationship manifests itself in emotional stability, whether you are ready to share your feelings with the other person, whether you are ready to open up to your half and share your life. You also need to pay attention to if you are ready to be open in your communication with the other person. In a real romantic relationship, you tell the other party the truth about yourself and you can't keep secrets from them. You must be ready to listen to your partner and express your own needs.
Also an important thing is to be ready to compromise and to work and be ready to solve conflicts and problems in the relationship.

Mainly, you need to be able to communicate about things back and forth that might be hard to talk about and be emotionally mature enough not to hurt each other for childish reasons and to be good for each other. Appearances are just appearances and probably the least important thing on the list. And yes, people make mistakes. What sets people apart is how we handle them and how we grow to greater heights.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back