Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1418: I have the information for the book ready, but I don't want to register

AskSatanOperator

I am ready to create a final Satanist training program. only I have no desire to register on the mail and forum, can I write it here, and then you will already make a pdf file from the text?

I think the first question is that "Is it legit enough to be considered to be shared as a program for people to use?". If it is, then why do you not make a pdf, upload it somewhere and share it with us? Creating a pdf is as easy as exporting a document file as a pdf-file. So, really all you need to do is to make something legit, format it so as to be something easy on the eye and concise for users to use, and then export the file to pdf format. You do not need our permission for any of this. The main challenge is to make something that is viable for people to use and that would be largely accepted. If what you have in mind is bunk, then it would simply not take wind and would be disregarded, that's all.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back