Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1416: balance male female energy

AskSatanOperator

Is their any meditation to balance the male an female energy

It's because I did a spell that may have imbalance the energys in me an would like to be more balanced yin an yang

Start inhaling golden-white energy through your base chakra and sacral chakra into your solar chakra and after that start focusing on your sixth chakra.

There are several meditations for this.

You can do alternate nostril breathing, you can do hatha yoga, and there are other works like Raum meditation and double snake meditation.

Breathing energy and doing affirmations can also work.

Henu the Great said:
Anuloma Viloma:

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Alternate_Nostril.html

Hey, Henu doesn't the king and queen meditation work for this too? I have not frequently tried this one yet

Shadowcat said:
Hey, Henu doesn't the king and queen meditation work for this too? I have not frequently tried this one yet
Well, I don't have personal experience doing it balancing in mind, but now that I think about it, perhaps yes. The same with Raum meditation. But the thing with these two meditations is that they are a notch above the beginner level whereas breathing exercises and mudras are easily accessible by all.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back