Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1405: Someone Is Using Magick To Ruin My Relationship

If the person who is trying to ruin your relationship is a normie and you are meditating daily, i don't really see that he would be stronger than you to be able to mess with you and have success. But you can do something about it, you ca do a protection magic, use/vibrate the rune Algiz a multiple of 15 like 30, 45... (don't do many vibrations if you're a beginner) while vibrating it vizualize it on both of you and afirm 9 times. Affirmation: The energy of algiz is now protecting my love relationship with [name of loved one] and it is always keeping it safe of any and all negative energy and curses from others.
Start it when the moon is waxing, on sundays in the hour of the sun. Use ChronosXP for the planetary hours. Do 40 days or more if you have experience, like 80, 90. Use the SS calendar from jos-astro.com
For the rune vibration

Or you can do just affirmation (but this way is weaker). My love relationship with [ his/her name] is always completely protected and safe now and always. Afirm it 40 times before sleep or and after sleep. Or less repetitions like 18, 27 if you don't want to use too much of your bioelectricity. Same as above for starting time, duration can be limitless.

If he/she who tries to ruin your relationship is an SS tell this to Satan he will deal with this.

Catalincata94 said:
If the person who is trying to ruin your relationship is a normie and you are meditating daily, i don't really see that he would be stronger than you to be able to mess with you and have success. But you can do something about it, you ca do a protection magic, use/vibrate the rune Algiz a multiple of 15 like 30, 45... (don't do many vibrations if you're a beginner) while vibrating it vizualize it on both of you and afirm 9 times. Affirmation: The energy of algiz is now protecting my love relationship with [name of loved one] and it is always keeping it safe of any and all negative energy and curses from others.
Start it when the moon is waxing, on sundays in the hour of the sun. Use ChronosXP for the planetary hours. Do 40 days or more if you have experience, like 80, 90. Use the SS calendar from jos-astro.com
For the rune vibration

Or you can do just affirmation (but this way is weaker). My love relationship with [ his/her name] is always completely protected and safe now and always. Afirm it 40 times before sleep or and after sleep. Or less repetitions like 18, 27 if you don't want to use too much of your bioelectricity. Same as above for starting time, duration can be limitless.

If he/she who tries to ruin your relationship is an SS tell this to Satan he will deal with this.

This is a great answer and is something that i was concerend about.

A xian member of my family has bought a load of eye of horus (protection lanterns) now this is weird if they arent involved in anything nefarious.

They cant over power us regardless of buying these things.

EnkiUK56 said:

A xian member of my family has bought a load of eye of horus (protection lanterns) now this is weird if they arent involved in anything nefarious.

The Eye of Horus is a symbol that holds spiritual allegorical significance rather than possessing inherent power, as far as I know. It symbolizes the elevated state of super consciousness or Samadhi. I am not exactly sure of what 'protection lanterns' are but the same principle surely applies. They lack inherent power.

BlackOnyx8 said:
EnkiUK56 said:

The Eye of Horus is a symbol that holds spiritual allegorical significance rather than possessing inherent power, as far as I know. It symbolizes the elevated state of super consciousness or Samadhi. I am not exactly sure of what 'protection lanterns' are but the same principle surely applies. They lack inherent power.

Thank you mate, the person has loads (Eye amulets,lanterns) and slipped up when i saw the picture. They arent SS so cant touch us.

AskSatanOperator said:
I know who it is, how can I break the spell?
Oh for got to say, the affirmation is to be affirmed at the end, when you finished with the vibration.

EnkiUK56 said:
Catalincata94 said:
For the rune vibration

One xtian person can't do a shit, but if they are in a group and praying for you, well, that's different and i think it's certainly not a game anymore, but if they pray for you to their "god" you can also pray to Satan for them or do a binding spell on the one who suggested to do the praying so that he won't be able to hinder or harm in any way.

Catalincata94 said:
EnkiUK56 said:
Catalincata94 said:
For the rune vibration

One xtian person can't do a shit, but if they are in a group and praying for you, well, that's different and i think it's certainly not a game anymore, but if they pray for you to their "god" you can also pray to Satan for them or do a binding spell on the one who suggested to do the praying so that he won't be able to hinder or harm in any way.

Thank you pal thats a very good shout ;)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back