Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1394: Soul vs. Aura. vs. Mind

AskSatanOperator

Which is the most powerful in magick and influencing the material realm?

Since the aura is the outward manifestation of the soul, would not it make more sense and be more powerful to vibrate mantras and runes in the soul instead of the aura?

In meditation, the mind influences all external energies (absorbing for example and programming auras for example) and energies of the soul, wouldn't the mind be more powerful than the aura? would it then not make sense to empower the mind with mantras and runes instead of the aura?

The soul and the aura is the same thing, the aura is a part of the soul.

Your mind influencing your soul, and when it comes to manifestation, the stronger your aura is, the higher chance it will manifest.
Ofc, the mind is important, when it comes to magic, but your mind, is nothing without your soul, your mind itself can't manifest nothing, we could also say that the mind is also the soul.

As I know and as I wrote, the biggest influence in manifestation, is the aura part of your soul, but since your aura is a part of your soul, the aura will be as strong as your soul.
With that being said, the more advanced you are, the more energy you have, the stronger your soul is, the higher chance your manifestation will manifest.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back