Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1392: Хайль Сатана! [Hail Satan!]

AskSatanOperator

Это анонимное сообщение для тебя Сатана. я очень благодарен что меня возвысят в россии и у меня есть все необходимые ресурсы и твое руководство. Я горд тем что могу выполнять твою волю возрождения Сатанинской империи в России. Спасибо тебе что у меня нет и никогда не будет проблем, страхов и сомнений, я неустанен и даже когда у меня кончаются силы ты даёшь мне их. Спасибо за мое воспитание в этом мире ибо я то чем ты меня сделал. Сатана видит всё. Воля Сатаны превыше всего.Будущее принадлежит Сатане. весь мир должен принадлежать Сатане. Хайль Сатан!

[This is an anonymous message to you Satan. i am very grateful to be elevated in russia and have all the resources and your guidance. I am proud to do your will to revive the Satanic Empire in Russia. Thank you that I do not and never will have problems, fears and doubts, I am relentless and even when I run out of strength you give it to me. Thank you for my upbringing in this world, for I am what you have made me. Satan sees everything. Satan's will is supreme. The future belongs to Satan. The whole world must belong to Satan. Hail Satan!]

Meditate on his sigil, and say this prayer to him. You don't actually said that to Satan but to us.
However Im gratefull that we have Satanists from everywhere, and good luck on your journey!

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back