Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1387: transit Pluto tightly conjunct Venus: what else do I need to do

AskSatanOperator

I’ve been very aware of it as I had problems in love. Now it comes to tight aspect. For protection, I use Berkano to protect myself from negative transit influences. But I also wonder, what else do I need to be cautious about and can this time be used to lead a positive working?

EIHWAZ is more suited for protection against planetary negative influences, use it in combination with ALGIZ and SAUL.

You have to work on your Venus, the easier to work with between the two Planets. Clean your Central Chakra a lot, empower it BUT make sure to use "in a positive and healthy way for me" in the affirmation, increase your Yoga routine, alternate nostril breathing, before you go to sleep you can affirm that you are safe from Pluto's negative influence.

Also, if you knew this transit will come, you should had done some Venus square to strengthen it. Astrology is a wonderful tool to predict and then prepare for incoming transits.

Besides problems with love, be aware that this conjunction can brings obsession with money, along with big changes in the financial life.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back