Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1386: Should I get political

AskSatanOperator

There is this wrong thing in the world I need too shoot my shot against I need too speak up and make things right for us and it's not Satanism I wouldn't publicly announce this site but I just don't know when where or how or if it's worth it i fear embarrassment and being looked at badly

Every politicans caracter have been attacked, so if you decide that you be one, you have to prepare for that, and you have to speak very carefully and selectively.

It is a hard work but we definitelly need politicans to spread the ethics of Satanism.
We'll definitelly need piliticans, and especially in the future, when JoS will be a big religion, and so that We will have room for nations to become Satanists.
Or just even to let SS to become a registered religion, politicans will be important here.

By political you mean becoming a politician?
Well it's a long road ahead and you must also know that only few people of a political party are shown to the public, also you would need to enter a political party because as a independent candidate you can't do shit and no one looks at them and then there is also how to climb the political ladder of a party, don't forget that we live in a kike world and depending on your country the only way to climb that ladder will be based on how many ''friends'' you have (that's the first thing I been told when I was in the youth group of a party), also it could come with ass kissing too, after all you will need to work for them and you will not like it.

And let's say you want to make your own party, well you see... political parties work like gangs, glorified ponzi schemes, in order to go somewhere with the ideea you need connection with rich and powerful people, the other way you could gain influence is through the internet but let's not get ahead of ourselves, only a few people manage to be blessed by the algorithm and get popular.

I am not trying to discourage you, we are SS so we have an advantage but I warn you that getting into this stuff you would have to fake friendships with pure kikes and lie to them that you're on their side and it will take entire years before being able to do something because if you try going at their throat you will easily be swept aside.

''Sir, you've failed your exam for your political position even if you did 100/100 correctly, it seems the son of the local kike gathered more points than you even if he can barely read.''

''Ho, do you even know who I am, what are you going to do, a revolution?!''

''Eh... it seems police taxed me again because I was driving at too much speed, well I will steal money from the state budged to pay of my fine, teheheheh.''

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back