Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1379: missing

AskSatanOperator

hellooo
so, ever since i can remember i constantly have this weird feeling of deeply missing someone, but i absolutely can’t grasp who i might be missing… i constantly have this weird feeling of longing for someone very specific and it constantly hurts really deeply, yet i don’t know who that might be, does anyone know what might be going on?

AskSatanOperator said:
hellooo
so, ever since i can remember i constantly have this weird feeling of deeply missing someone, but i absolutely can’t grasp who i might be missing… i constantly have this weird feeling of longing for someone very specific and it constantly hurts really deeply, yet i don’t know who that might be, does anyone know what might be going on?

It is possible that it is the longing of your soul for the Gods or for a close person from a previous incarnation, for example, a lover.

AskSatanOperator said:
hellooo

The feeling of emptiness and loneliness means that you are lonely and need a friend, boyfriend/girlfriend, friendship, or love relationship, depending on what you really need because of this at the moment. Also, a feeling of emptiness can be a symptom of depression.

The best way to overcome negative feelings and emotions is to tune in to opposite vibrations through meditation and visualization, or surround yourself with loved ones (pleasant company) to get what you need.

It depends on your situation. Do you feel lonely? Do the people you spend time with have the same interests as you and do you feel they are similar to you? The miss could be from a sense of loneliness of this kind or, on a spiritual level as others have written, from an ancient connection with someone you don't remember that in some way marked you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back