Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1369: How to make sure I don't get too prideful and blinded?

AskSatanOperator

Hi, so lately I've been gaining more confidence in myself and I sometimes feel/see like perhaps my confidence is hurting others to where I might not be considerate of their feelings.

How do I make sure I don't get over my head?

Having finally my confidence bloom and start to form is freeing, as I was very closed off in the past. I have Saturn-Uranus aspect, plus Aquarius is intercepted in my 1st house (completely within). For those with astrology knowledge, they can see that I had a hard time showing my unique self while growing up and it would of continued on in the future unless I put effort into it. Meditation helped.

But I feel like I have grown inconsiderate of others. I really want to be near water and I imagine myself and feel myself being submerged in water and I feel relaxed afterwards and more in tune with myself, same happens with earth.

Is that the cause or is this good that I do that?
Fire is my main element in my natal chart with earth and air well balanced, but I lack water, yet I feel like I'm getting in tune with myself when I visualise myself engulfed in water.

Any tips?

Certain people have left my circle without saying anything of why, so I fear I might have something to do with this.
I don't want to be inconsiderate of others (unless they're bad people or the enemy).

Thank you all!!

"Difference between being proud and arrogant?":
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=64941&p=299080&hilit=arrogant#p299080

AskSatanOperator said:
Hi, so lately I've been gaining more confidence in myself and I sometimes feel/see like perhaps my confidence is hurting others to where I might not be considerate of their feelings.

How do I make sure I don't get over my head?

Having finally my confidence bloom and start to form is freeing, as I was very closed off in the past. I have Saturn-Uranus aspect, plus Aquarius is intercepted in my 1st house (completely within). For those with astrology knowledge, they can see that I had a hard time showing my unique self while growing up and it would of continued on in the future unless I put effort into it. Meditation helped.

But I feel like I have grown inconsiderate of others. I really want to be near water and I imagine myself and feel myself being submerged in water and I feel relaxed afterwards and more in tune with myself, same happens with earth.

Is that the cause or is this good that I do that?
Fire is my main element in my natal chart with earth and air well balanced, but I lack water, yet I feel like I'm getting in tune with myself when I visualise myself engulfed in water.

Any tips?

Certain people have left my circle without saying anything of why, so I fear I might have something to do with this.
I don't want to be inconsiderate of others (unless they're bad people or the enemy).

Thank you all!!

Being confident is different from treating people badly. And a lot of times these people feel bad that you're gaining confidence because they don't want you to be well, because they feel inferior, and I've seen this happen, and I see how people look at other people who are confident as if they're something off the earth. Don't be afraid to be who you are. Of course everything has a balance, you don't need to be loving and open with everyone, it can make you vulnerable ( there is a post on the forum about this ) but it also doesn't mean that you need to treat people badly. If they are leaving you only because you are developing and growing, it's a warning that they are not your true friends. They want you well, but not better than them.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back