Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1361: Spinning third eye

AskSatanOperator said:
İs spinning third eye Okay for empowering it?

Vibrate 'THAUM' several times to your third eye to strengthen it.

Opening the Third Eye:
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Opening_The_Third_Eye.html

Yes! There is even a beginner exercise in the meditation section of JOS for spinning all of the chakras. I was in a sort of trance not too many weeks ago as I was slowly waking up and I saw my third eye vividly spinning with what felt like my own eyes. the color was a rich purple, so that could have actually been the crown chakra instead, especially because I literally saw the lining of what looked like many scales or pedals, which I found very interesting as well.

Shadowcat said:
Yes! There is even a beginner exercise in the meditation section of JOS for spinning all of the chakras. I was in a sort of trance not too many weeks ago as I was slowly waking up and I saw my third eye vividly spinning with what felt like my own eyes. the color was a rich purple, so that could have actually been the crown chakra instead, especially because I literally saw the lining of what looked like many scales or pedals, which I found very interesting as well.

I have experienced several times, that the crown chakra and the 3rd eye is higly connected so that could do something with that you have seen your 3rd eye in purple.

Also in the JoS it is shown as white, but it is the extension of the 6th chakra so it could be just indigo.
My personal gnostic view could also say that the 3rd chakra is the extension of the crown.
IK it doesn't ignore what I said :lol:

AFODO said:
Shadowcat said:

I have experienced several times, that the crown chakra and the 3rd eye is higly connected so that could do something with that you have seen your 3rd eye in purple.

Also in the JoS it is shown as white, but it is the extension of the 6th chakra so it could be just indigo.
My personal gnostic view could also say that the 3rd chakra is the extension of the crown.
IK it doesn't ignore what I said :lol:

There are extensions to the third eye such as the clairvoyance points on the front of , and clairaudience points on the side of the head. The the third eye itself is an extension of the 6th chakra but the crown chakra is one of the main chakras of the soul with its own extensions, 3 of them being the 3 main clairaudience points on top of the head

Shadowcat said:
There are extensions to the third eye such as the clairvoyance points on the front of , and clairaudience points on the side of the head. The the third eye itself is an extension of the 6th chakra but the crown chakra is one of the main chakras of the soul with its own extensions, 3 of them being the 3 main clairaudience points on top of the head

appriciate it but I know.
As I said, it's just feel like it.
When I meditate on my crown, usually or sometimes the 3rd eye activates.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back